About the role:
Kotn is looking for a Creative & Events Production Coordinator to manage the execution and management of all photoshoots, events and support on artist collaborations. As part of the Brand team, you will support across Brand Marketing and Creative channels. You would also support with the production of shoots for our sister company, Ordinary Supply. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player as we grow our business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Photography Production: Own all production details for seasonal e-commerce shoots, editorial shoots, still life shoots, video shoots, campaigns and in-house production
- Suggest and book talent including, but not limited to, photographers, models, locations
- Negotiate rates and appropriate usage rights
- Work behind the scenes on shoot days to ensure everything runs smoothly and to support the team on set
- Manage seasonal shoot calendar, noting deadlines and cross functional use of all assets
- Manage inter-departmental expectations and continually improve production workflow
- Own budget for photo shoots tracking spend and submitting invoices
- Coordinate image delivery between external parties and creative team, managing deadlines
- Submit photoshoot sample requests to production team, track incoming sample shipments and manage internal product pulls for all shoots
- Event & Special Project Production: Ideate and execute on the planning of events in collaboration with the Brand Marketing team
- Source sponsors and event partners; book spaces, DJs, catering, talent, etc.
- Manage incoming RSVPs and guest lists for local events
- Support on the production of artist collaborations
Experience you’ll need:
- 2+ years in project management or production
- Experience producing photo shoots and knowledge of editorial photographers, photo and style agencies, locations and studios
- Energetic and able to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Love and knowledge of photography, a good eye and elevated point of view
- Enthusiastic, can-do approach - No task too small attitude, willing to wear multiple hats in small team environment
- You’re passionate about the future of fashion and manufacturing, and have an understanding of the ethical fashion landscape.